Have a view about policing of Redbridge’s parks? Get your voice heard
Do you have an opinion about the policing of our borough’s parks?
Redbridge Council want to hear your views on how safe you feel in the borough’s parks and open spaces.
They have launched an online questionnaire available on the council’s website to find out how their strategy should be changed in the coming year.
The Redbridge community police team was set up in October 2011 specifically to patrol green spaces around the borough.
The questionnaire closes on Sunday (21) and is available at www.redbridge.gov.uk.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to speak to a member of the park team about a particular issue you can contact them on 07904 640042.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 7 Iain Duncan Smith reveals death threat as MPs pay tribute to 'unfailingly kind' colleague
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening