Hainault charity The Dream Factory hold Christmas party
A special Christmas party, which was organised by a Hainault-based children’s charity, had some very special guests when it was held last week.
Seventy children were the guests of honour at The Dream Factory’s festivities at Mooro’s Restaurant, Abridge Road, Chigwell.
Joining in with the festive fun were volunteer elves, reindeers, Miss Santas and Father Christmas – and the Party Belles and Marco the Clown, who donated their time free of charge.
Helping with the event was comedian Terry Alderton, former world boxing champion Colin McMillan and TV presenter Lisa Nash, all long-time supporters of the charity, based in Fowler Road.
It grants wishes for children and young adults with life-limiting conditions.
You may also want to watch:
Founder, Avril Mills, said: “Mooro’s donated the food and the venue. It was a fantastic day for the children and my thanks go to everyone who helped make the event such a success.”
Bookers of Dagenham donated all the chocolate selection boxes while Carey’s Group gave the raffle prizes.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 8 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 9 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 10 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown