Hainault 22-year-old had to be brought back to life three times after hit-and-run
- Credit: Archant
A family have issued a desperate plea for witnesses after Lee Rose was involved in a hit-and-run and had to be brought back to life three times.
Lee, 22, of Hainault, was coming back from a night out with a friend when he was knocked over.
His uncle, Charles Rose, said Lee was revived by a trainee nurse on the scene and underwent six hours of surgery at the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel.
He said: “They [doctors] had to remove part of his skull. They are concerned about his whole left side.”
He added: “It’s been traumatising. We need to get the person that did this. We want them caught so they don’t do it to anyone else.”
You may also want to watch:
Lee was in High Road, Leytonstone at about 12.35am Sunday when a silver seven-seater people carrier hit him.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 New boats arrive at Fairlop Waters amid country park investment plan