Greater Anglia hails ‘improving’ train punctuality
Train operator Greater Anglia has hailed improving punctuality for its services in March.
More than 93 per cent of trains in the network arrived within five minutes of their scheduled time.
On the Southend and Metro service, which calls at Ilford, Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath, the figure was 95 per cent.
Rural and mainline services from East Anglia brought the overall figure down.
Greater Anglia managing director Ruud Haket said: “Both we and our customers are looking for even higher standards and even greater consistency.
You may also want to watch:
“We will therefore continue to work closely with our colleagues at Network Rail, focusing on further improvements for our customers and the region we serve.”
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit