Got a community project in mind but need a bit of money? Redbridge Arts Grants open
Got an excellent idea for a community project but need a bit of cash? The Redbridge Artss Grant opened on Thursday with up to £3,000 on offer.
The grants are available to voluntary and community groups who are based or work in Redbridge.
The grant will fund up to 60 per cent of the overall costs of a project which could be something developing creativity or promoting innovation.
Other income sources such as ticket or refreshment sales, sponsorship, funding or another grant must be sought by applicants.
Projects must have a time limit and could involve events, workshops and activities, although applications for research and development will also be considered.
You may also want to watch:
The majority of grants awarded are for between 40 and 50 per cent of the total cost.
Of particular interest, are projects which mark the centenary of the First World War which will be in 2014.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 6 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Iain Duncan Smith reveals death threat as MPs pay tribute to 'unfailingly kind' colleague
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
The deadline for applications is November 4 and more information is available on www. www.redbridge.gov.uk.