Got a community project in mind but need a bit of money? Redbridge Arts Grants open
Got an excellent idea for a community project but need a bit of cash? The Redbridge Artss Grant opened on Thursday with up to £3,000 on offer.
The grants are available to voluntary and community groups who are based or work in Redbridge.
The grant will fund up to 60 per cent of the overall costs of a project which could be something developing creativity or promoting innovation.
Other income sources such as ticket or refreshment sales, sponsorship, funding or another grant must be sought by applicants.
Projects must have a time limit and could involve events, workshops and activities, although applications for research and development will also be considered.
You may also want to watch:
The majority of grants awarded are for between 40 and 50 per cent of the total cost.
Of particular interest, are projects which mark the centenary of the First World War which will be in 2014.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
The deadline for applications is November 4 and more information is available on www. www.redbridge.gov.uk.