Goodmayes receptionist Edna is hospital trust’s employee of the month
A HOSPITAL receptionist of 29 years has been lavished with flowers after winning an employee of the month award.
Edna Arnold works as an outpatients receptionist at King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes.
She was surrounded by colleagues as she was given Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Employee of the Month award for February.
Acting Supervisor Ann Robson said: “I have known Edna for nearly 30 years and would like to thank her for all her hard work and her ongoing loyalty to our department.
“Nothing is ever too much trouble for Edna. We can always rely on her to help us out.
You may also want to watch:
“She has a heart of gold and we are all glad that we work alongside her.”
Edna, who was given flowers, a certificate and vouchers, was nominated for the gong by staff from across the health trust.
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 10 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
She was described as being hard working, professional and conscientious.