Goodmayes receptionist Edna is hospital trust’s employee of the month
A HOSPITAL receptionist of 29 years has been lavished with flowers after winning an employee of the month award.
Edna Arnold works as an outpatients receptionist at King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes.
She was surrounded by colleagues as she was given Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Employee of the Month award for February.
Acting Supervisor Ann Robson said: “I have known Edna for nearly 30 years and would like to thank her for all her hard work and her ongoing loyalty to our department.
“Nothing is ever too much trouble for Edna. We can always rely on her to help us out.
You may also want to watch:
“She has a heart of gold and we are all glad that we work alongside her.”
Edna, who was given flowers, a certificate and vouchers, was nominated for the gong by staff from across the health trust.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
She was described as being hard working, professional and conscientious.