Girlfriend of father found dead in Woodford Green says he had ‘so much to live for’
The girlfriend of a young father-of-one found dead in Woodford Green has spoken to the Recorder after his funeral was held last week.
The body of Luke Harwood, 18, from Harold Hill, was discovered near Broadmead Fields, Broadmead Road, on May 28, and five people are due to stand trial accused of his murder later this year.
Hannah Page, 21, is the mother of Luke’s nine-month-old son Archie. She is also pregnant with the couple’s daughter – Lilly-Rose – due in November.
She said: “Luke was loved by many people and that was shown on the day of his funeral. He was a very loving, caring person who had many friends.
“Luke will be sadly missed and will never be forgotten. He should never have been taken from us and he had so much to live for.
You may also want to watch:
“He never had one bad bone in his body and was always looking out for people and helping them as much as he could.”
- 1 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 3 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 4 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 5 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 6 Animals bite rubbish after wheelie bin delivery delay
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Six males detained after alleged brawl in Gants Hill
- 9 Crunch meeting fails to provide breakthrough in school sick pay dispute
- 10 Teen stabbed in Chadwell Heath