Girlfriend of father found dead in Woodford Green says he had ‘so much to live for’
The girlfriend of a young father-of-one found dead in Woodford Green has spoken to the Recorder after his funeral was held last week.
The body of Luke Harwood, 18, from Harold Hill, was discovered near Broadmead Fields, Broadmead Road, on May 28, and five people are due to stand trial accused of his murder later this year.
Hannah Page, 21, is the mother of Luke’s nine-month-old son Archie. She is also pregnant with the couple’s daughter – Lilly-Rose – due in November.
She said: “Luke was loved by many people and that was shown on the day of his funeral. He was a very loving, caring person who had many friends.
“Luke will be sadly missed and will never be forgotten. He should never have been taken from us and he had so much to live for.
You may also want to watch:
“He never had one bad bone in his body and was always looking out for people and helping them as much as he could.”
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Plans for retail park development move step closer