Get help finding work in Redbridge at this year’s Jobs and Training Fair
Redbridge residents looking for work or new training opportunities can get advice and information on the latest vacancies from a variety of employers on Thursday.
The Work Redbridge Jobs and Training Fair will held be at Redbridge Town Hall, High Road, between 10am and 4pm and is open to all ages looking for work or training to help them on their career path.
There will be a number of organisations in a range of sectors including office administration, retail, care, construction and hospitality.
There will also be help to apply for jobs online and a CV clinic.
Louise Taylor, 21 from Gants Hill, who after speaking to Adecco at last year’s fair was offered a job with the company, said:
You may also want to watch:
“I would definitely encourage others to attend, and I’ve already recommended it to some of my friends. It is a great place for the employer to see who you are, as for me it’s always better meeting someone rather than just looking at your CV.”
For more information visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/workredbridge or follow @workredbridge on Twitter.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 4 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space