Get help finding work in Redbridge at this year’s Jobs and Training Fair
Redbridge residents looking for work or new training opportunities can get advice and information on the latest vacancies from a variety of employers on Thursday.
The Work Redbridge Jobs and Training Fair will held be at Redbridge Town Hall, High Road, between 10am and 4pm and is open to all ages looking for work or training to help them on their career path.
There will be a number of organisations in a range of sectors including office administration, retail, care, construction and hospitality.
There will also be help to apply for jobs online and a CV clinic.
Louise Taylor, 21 from Gants Hill, who after speaking to Adecco at last year’s fair was offered a job with the company, said:
You may also want to watch:
“I would definitely encourage others to attend, and I’ve already recommended it to some of my friends. It is a great place for the employer to see who you are, as for me it’s always better meeting someone rather than just looking at your CV.”
For more information visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/workredbridge or follow @workredbridge on Twitter.
- 1 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 2 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 4 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 5 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 6 Plans submitted for more than 500 homes on former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 8 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack