Gants Hill fashion show hits our screens tonight
The tears and tantrums of Essex Fashion Week are set to hit our screens tonight.
The event, at Faces nightclub, Cranbrook Road, saw 500 fashion-lovers cram in to see stars of the reality tv “docusoap” The Only Way Is Essex take to the catwalk, showing off a range of clothes by local designers.
Speaking to The Recorder, love-struck Kirk Norcross talked about his date with wannabe Brentwood glamour girl Amy Childs, to Colchester Zoo.
“I took her there because when I have kids, that’s what I want to do with my family - take them to the zoo.”
He went on to say: “Loads of men think it’s romantic to take a woman up the West End, or out for a posh dinner, but I think it’s much nicer if you can have a proper chat with them while looking at animals.”
You may also want to watch:
Kirk, 22, is a main character in the show and currently dating Amy, 20, who stormed onto the catwalk wearing a deep-blue dress, before stopping to kiss her gay cousin Harry.
Harry, who despite not being one of the main characters, has appeared in every episode of the show, spoke to the Recorder moments after coming off the catwalk.
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 6 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 10 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
“It’s my first time modelling!” He said, “Never done this before, could you tell?”
Watch the fashion fisco tonight on ITV2 at 10pm.