Gants Hill fashion show hits our screens tonight
The tears and tantrums of Essex Fashion Week are set to hit our screens tonight.
The event, at Faces nightclub, Cranbrook Road, saw 500 fashion-lovers cram in to see stars of the reality tv “docusoap” The Only Way Is Essex take to the catwalk, showing off a range of clothes by local designers.
Speaking to The Recorder, love-struck Kirk Norcross talked about his date with wannabe Brentwood glamour girl Amy Childs, to Colchester Zoo.
“I took her there because when I have kids, that’s what I want to do with my family - take them to the zoo.”
He went on to say: “Loads of men think it’s romantic to take a woman up the West End, or out for a posh dinner, but I think it’s much nicer if you can have a proper chat with them while looking at animals.”
You may also want to watch:
Kirk, 22, is a main character in the show and currently dating Amy, 20, who stormed onto the catwalk wearing a deep-blue dress, before stopping to kiss her gay cousin Harry.
Harry, who despite not being one of the main characters, has appeared in every episode of the show, spoke to the Recorder moments after coming off the catwalk.
- 1 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 2 South Woodford post office to close in the spring
- 3 South Woodford flat 'has parties several times a week during lockdown'
- 4 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 5 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 6 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 7 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 8 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 9 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
“It’s my first time modelling!” He said, “Never done this before, could you tell?”
Watch the fashion fisco tonight on ITV2 at 10pm.