Gants Hill fashion show hits our screens tonight
The tears and tantrums of Essex Fashion Week are set to hit our screens tonight.
The event, at Faces nightclub, Cranbrook Road, saw 500 fashion-lovers cram in to see stars of the reality tv “docusoap” The Only Way Is Essex take to the catwalk, showing off a range of clothes by local designers.
Speaking to The Recorder, love-struck Kirk Norcross talked about his date with wannabe Brentwood glamour girl Amy Childs, to Colchester Zoo.
“I took her there because when I have kids, that’s what I want to do with my family - take them to the zoo.”
He went on to say: “Loads of men think it’s romantic to take a woman up the West End, or out for a posh dinner, but I think it’s much nicer if you can have a proper chat with them while looking at animals.”
You may also want to watch:
Kirk, 22, is a main character in the show and currently dating Amy, 20, who stormed onto the catwalk wearing a deep-blue dress, before stopping to kiss her gay cousin Harry.
Harry, who despite not being one of the main characters, has appeared in every episode of the show, spoke to the Recorder moments after coming off the catwalk.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 3 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 7 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 8 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 9 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 10 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
“It’s my first time modelling!” He said, “Never done this before, could you tell?”
Watch the fashion fisco tonight on ITV2 at 10pm.