Gants Hill cake maker behind cigar-box and mobile-phone creations to exhibit at exclusive event
- Credit: Archant
A talented cake maker, who has created everything from cigar-box and mobile-phone shaped cakes to three-tier wedding designs, has been selected to exhibit at an exclusive event.
Suzanne Clayman, 42, of Gants Hill, has been invited to join a hand-picked team of expert cake makers to feature at the Cake & Bake Show in Manchester next month.
Mrs Clayman, who runs the home-based cake decorating business, Pat-a-Cake Parties, specialises in bespoke wedding and celebration cakes for all occasions.
The mother-of-two said: “As soon as I was invited to be part of the team, I knew this was a unique opportunity not to be missed and I feel privileged to be involved.
“I absolutely love my job and being invited to participate at such a prestigious event is just the icing on the cake.”
You may also want to watch:
Pat-a-Cake Parties will also be exhibiting at the Chigwell Police & Sports Club Wedding Fair on May 12. For more information please visit www.patacake-parties.com.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new café in Redbridge
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 6 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 7 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 10 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford