GALLERY: Singers, dancers and magicians line up for Seven Kings Got Talent
- Credit: Archant
Talented performers lined up to battle it out over the weekend in a talent show.
St John’s the Evangelist in Seven Kings hosted Seven Kings Got Talent, with more than 30 performers taking part in the contest.
Rev Jonathan Evens said the show was “full of flair and creativity”, featuring soloists, duos and groups, instrumentals, magic and dance.
In between the competition sections, the United for Christ Band performed worship songs.
“Our judges - Keith, Irene and Dennis - had a difficult task which they performed with great aplomb,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
The evening was compered by Dr Winston Solomon.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers