Gallery: Redbridge cubs feed goats and climb walls at fun day
- Credit: photo: Arnaud Stephenson
Cub scouts climbed walls and raced across inflatable assault courses at a fun day.
More than a 1,000 cub scouts from units across east London came together for fun and games at the Hargreaves Campsite in Hainault Road, Little Heath.
The cubs fed goats, took to the bouncy castle and played crazy golf at the fun day, which takes place every two years.
Ilford North Cub Scouts leader Denise Taylor, 51, said: “It was really good, the children had a really fun day - it’s just great to bring all the cubs together.”
The lifelong scout from Gants Hill added: “Part of it is getting them to see that there’s other cubs out there and it’s great that they can make friends with them too.”
You may also want to watch:
To find your nearest scouts group visit scouts.org.uk.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers