Funeral of Buckhurst Hill teen Grace Boxall takes place tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
The funeral of 15-year-old Grace Boxall, who died after a six-year battle with brain tumours, takes place tomorrow.
Grace, a winner of the Recorder’s Young Citizen Award, amazed family, friends and teachers with her bravery and selflessness throughout her illness.
Everyone is welcome to attend the teen’s “celebration of life” at Forest Park Crematorium, in Forest Road, Hainault from 2.15pm.
It will be followed by a service at 4pm in St Mary’s Church, High Road, Chigwell.
The family, from Buckhurst Hill, have asked that people do not wear black, just smart casual.
You may also want to watch:
The student of Chigwell School, High Road, died at Great Ormond Street Hospital on September 26, hours after doctor told her parents Peter and Karen that she would not survive.
She established a charity, Smiles with Grace, to help sick children which the family have asked people to donate to instead of flowers.
- 1 Medical student who helped injured biker calls for more first aid training
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 4 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
- 5 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 6 Woman and children treated for smoke inhalation after Ilford flat fire
- 7 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 8 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 9 Letter: High-density housing plans in Redbridge
- 10 Primary school creates memorial garden for pupils to remember loved ones
Send cheques to Smiles with Grace, 7 Fernside, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9. 5TY or visit www.justgiving.com/SmileswithGrace08-10-13.