Funeral of Buckhurst Hill teen Grace Boxall takes place tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
The funeral of 15-year-old Grace Boxall, who died after a six-year battle with brain tumours, takes place tomorrow.
Grace, a winner of the Recorder’s Young Citizen Award, amazed family, friends and teachers with her bravery and selflessness throughout her illness.
Everyone is welcome to attend the teen’s “celebration of life” at Forest Park Crematorium, in Forest Road, Hainault from 2.15pm.
It will be followed by a service at 4pm in St Mary’s Church, High Road, Chigwell.
The family, from Buckhurst Hill, have asked that people do not wear black, just smart casual.
You may also want to watch:
The student of Chigwell School, High Road, died at Great Ormond Street Hospital on September 26, hours after doctor told her parents Peter and Karen that she would not survive.
She established a charity, Smiles with Grace, to help sick children which the family have asked people to donate to instead of flowers.
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 7 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 8 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 9 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
Send cheques to Smiles with Grace, 7 Fernside, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9. 5TY or visit www.justgiving.com/SmileswithGrace08-10-13.