Take our Friday pub quiz: March 27
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It is finally Friday after what seems like the longest week ever, so take a break and see how you get on in our pub quiz.
Although you will not be able to go to a pub tonight, you can still challenge your mates to a quiz by sharing this and seeing who gets the best score.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, on topics including music, sport, food and drink and TV.
Once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know how you get on.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
Good luck and remember, no cheating and searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 3 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 4 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 5 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 6 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 Covid-19: How Redbridge's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 10 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on