Free internet comes to Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath train stations
Internet access is now available at three out of four of Redbridge’s main line train stations.
Operator Greater Anglia has installed wi-fi at Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath. Access at Ilford is expected later this year.
The company has installed wi-fi at 100 stations across its network so far.
Provided by The Cloud, it will be free for one hour of usage per day, although BSkyB customers will have unlimited free access.
You may also want to watch:
Customer service director Andrew Goodrum said: “Offering our customers free wi-fi is an important part of improving our service as we recognise that the internet is a vital part of people’s everyday lives.
“We are seeing a huge number of passengers using mobile devices and wanted to provide them with fast, reliable wi-fi so they can work, shop or browse easily.”
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 7 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 8 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 9 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 10 Jailed: Newbury Park man for 'ludicrous' bid to defraud employer of £670k