Free internet comes to Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath train stations
Internet access is now available at three out of four of Redbridge’s main line train stations.
Operator Greater Anglia has installed wi-fi at Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath. Access at Ilford is expected later this year.
The company has installed wi-fi at 100 stations across its network so far.
Provided by The Cloud, it will be free for one hour of usage per day, although BSkyB customers will have unlimited free access.
You may also want to watch:
Customer service director Andrew Goodrum said: “Offering our customers free wi-fi is an important part of improving our service as we recognise that the internet is a vital part of people’s everyday lives.
“We are seeing a huge number of passengers using mobile devices and wanted to provide them with fast, reliable wi-fi so they can work, shop or browse easily.”
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 5 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 6 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 7 Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- 8 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 9 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts