Free fun! Do something new during week of activities in Ilford
One World Week starts today and will kick off with a walking tour of religious buildings around the borough.
The tour is open to everyone and will start at 1.30pm from the Ilford Federation Synagogue, Coventry Road, Ilford.
On Wednesday a maze at the Ilford Islamic Centre, Albert Road, Ilford will give you something to think about from 2-4pm offering a chance to reflect on life.
For anyone who has wanted to try meditation an introduction and guidance session will be held at the Redbridge Buddhist Temple in Balfour Road, Ilford on Thursday from 7-9.30pm.
The week will be wrapped up on October 27 with a social event and concert at the Vine Church Hall, Riches Road, Ilford from 6.30-9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.oneworldweek.org.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 5 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion