Free fun! Do something new during week of activities in Ilford
One World Week starts today and will kick off with a walking tour of religious buildings around the borough.
The tour is open to everyone and will start at 1.30pm from the Ilford Federation Synagogue, Coventry Road, Ilford.
On Wednesday a maze at the Ilford Islamic Centre, Albert Road, Ilford will give you something to think about from 2-4pm offering a chance to reflect on life.
For anyone who has wanted to try meditation an introduction and guidance session will be held at the Redbridge Buddhist Temple in Balfour Road, Ilford on Thursday from 7-9.30pm.
The week will be wrapped up on October 27 with a social event and concert at the Vine Church Hall, Riches Road, Ilford from 6.30-9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.oneworldweek.org.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station