Free children’s play area opens in the Exchange shopping centre, Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Sound the jungle drums – a new 10 metre animal play zone is being installed in the Exchange.
Located on level one of the mall in High Road, Ilford, children up to six-years-old will be able to climb crawl and slide through a free play zone.
To launch the new area, the Exchange is holding an opening event today, Wednesday, October 10, complete with free entertainment, face painting, and balloon modelling.
Sarah De Courcy Rolls, general manager of the Exchange said: “We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Kids Freeplay area which offers parents and toddlers a fun time out, enhancing their shopping visit to the centre.”
The zone will be open Monday to Saturday 10am-7pm and on Sundays 11am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
For your convenience, the Exchange is also announcing the opening of family friendly refurbished toilets and family feeding rooms.
There will also be a new pram parking area.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours