Four people hospitalised after crash ‘in front of bus’ in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Four people were hospitalised after a crash involving two cars and a motorbike in Ilford yesterday evening.
The collision happened in Ilford Hill around 8.30pm and the road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
Paramedics treated a 31-year-old man for chest pain, a 33-year-old man for chest and wrist pain, a 26-year-old woman for a head injury and a 29-year-old woman for a wrist injury.
They were all taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, in Leytonstone, by ambulance.
A Transport for London spokesman said that although the vehicles collided “in front of” a number 86 bus, the bus was not involved and no passengers were injured.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was diverted until the eastbound side of Ilford Hill was reopened.
- 1 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 2 Ilford GP criticises NHS patient data sharing plans
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November
- 5 Man with Hainault links wanted on recall to prison
- 6 Man jailed after gun and cocaine worth £1m found at Ilford home
- 7 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 8 Pupils prepare for summer singing festival at Kenneth More Theatre
- 9 Fairlop woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 10 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower