Four people hospitalised after crash ‘in front of bus’ in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Four people were hospitalised after a crash involving two cars and a motorbike in Ilford yesterday evening.
The collision happened in Ilford Hill around 8.30pm and the road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
Paramedics treated a 31-year-old man for chest pain, a 33-year-old man for chest and wrist pain, a 26-year-old woman for a head injury and a 29-year-old woman for a wrist injury.
They were all taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, in Leytonstone, by ambulance.
A Transport for London spokesman said that although the vehicles collided “in front of” a number 86 bus, the bus was not involved and no passengers were injured.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was diverted until the eastbound side of Ilford Hill was reopened.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 8 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off