Four people hospitalised after crash ‘in front of bus’ in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
Four people were hospitalised after a crash involving two cars and a motorbike in Ilford yesterday evening.
The collision happened in Ilford Hill around 8.30pm and the road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
Paramedics treated a 31-year-old man for chest pain, a 33-year-old man for chest and wrist pain, a 26-year-old woman for a head injury and a 29-year-old woman for a wrist injury.
They were all taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, in Leytonstone, by ambulance.
A Transport for London spokesman said that although the vehicles collided “in front of” a number 86 bus, the bus was not involved and no passengers were injured.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was diverted until the eastbound side of Ilford Hill was reopened.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 5 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 9 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 10 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club