Four charged with murder of teenager Luke Harwood in Woodford Green
Three men and one woman have been charged with murdering a teenager found on Monday in Woodford Green.
Luke Harwood, 18, of Havering was pronounced dead at the scene by police officers just off Chigwell Road close to Broadmead Playing Fields.
Police have said they believe an altercation took place which led to his death.
He died as a result of severe head injuries.
James Danby, 26, of no fixed abode, Tony O’Toole, 29, of Crow Lane Romford and Emma Hall, 20, also of Crow Lane Romford, have all been charged with murder and two counts of perverting the course of justice.
You may also want to watch:
Khalid Hassan, 19, of Crow Lane, Romford, has been charged with murder and one count of perverting the course of justice.
A fifth man, Billy Duggan, 20, of Crow Lane, Romford, has been charged with two counts of perverting the course of justice.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 5 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 6 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 7 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 8 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 9 School Streets scheme to expand in September
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
They will all appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court later today.