Four charged with murder of teenager Luke Harwood in Woodford Green
Three men and one woman have been charged with murdering a teenager found on Monday in Woodford Green.
Luke Harwood, 18, of Havering was pronounced dead at the scene by police officers just off Chigwell Road close to Broadmead Playing Fields.
Police have said they believe an altercation took place which led to his death.
He died as a result of severe head injuries.
James Danby, 26, of no fixed abode, Tony O’Toole, 29, of Crow Lane Romford and Emma Hall, 20, also of Crow Lane Romford, have all been charged with murder and two counts of perverting the course of justice.
You may also want to watch:
Khalid Hassan, 19, of Crow Lane, Romford, has been charged with murder and one count of perverting the course of justice.
A fifth man, Billy Duggan, 20, of Crow Lane, Romford, has been charged with two counts of perverting the course of justice.
- 1 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 2 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 3 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 4 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 5 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 6 Thames Water says its drainage systems did not fail during flash floods
- 7 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 8 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
They will all appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court later today.