Four car collision in Seven Kings
Police are investigating a smash between four cars in High Road, Seven Kings this morning.
The collision happened near Seven Kings station at 9am.
Eyewitnesses say they saw a BMW car, driven by a woman with a young child, collide with three cars.
Mr Kiamil, 47, said his wife was driving her blue Citroen when she was struck from behind by the BMW.
“She [The driver of the BMW] said ‘don’t call the police, I’ll pay I’ll pay’,
You may also want to watch:
“She was rushing to get her kids to school. My wife is really shaken up now.”
Mojammed Khan, 42, got scratches on his blue Nissan car as the BMW did a U-turn after the initial collision.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 5 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
He told the Recorder: “I was on my way to go swimming. After it happened she just drove off.
“She was crazy.”
A Lexus car was also damaged in the incident. Bystanders said the BMW driver sped off down New Road before police officers arrived.
Police are currently carrying out investigations at the scene, and paramedics attended but no one was badly hurt.
Did you see the incident? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3821.