Four car collision in Seven Kings
Police are investigating a smash between four cars in High Road, Seven Kings this morning.
The collision happened near Seven Kings station at 9am.
Eyewitnesses say they saw a BMW car, driven by a woman with a young child, collide with three cars.
Mr Kiamil, 47, said his wife was driving her blue Citroen when she was struck from behind by the BMW.
“She [The driver of the BMW] said ‘don’t call the police, I’ll pay I’ll pay’,
You may also want to watch:
“She was rushing to get her kids to school. My wife is really shaken up now.”
Mojammed Khan, 42, got scratches on his blue Nissan car as the BMW did a U-turn after the initial collision.
- 1 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 2 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
He told the Recorder: “I was on my way to go swimming. After it happened she just drove off.
“She was crazy.”
A Lexus car was also damaged in the incident. Bystanders said the BMW driver sped off down New Road before police officers arrived.
Police are currently carrying out investigations at the scene, and paramedics attended but no one was badly hurt.
Did you see the incident? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3821.