Former scout leader used Facebook to have ‘sexual conversations’ with young boys and send them porn links
A former trainee teacher and scout leader used Facebook to have sexual conversations with an llford boy and others, caused a child to engage in a sexual activity and made indecent images last year.
Christopher Pimm, of Great Fox Meadow, Brentwood, pleaded guilty to two counts of causing a child to engage in sexual activity, three counts of causing a child to watch a sexual act and two counts of making indecent images and movies of children at Basildon Crown Court last month.
The victims were three boys from Ilford, Brentwood and Basildon in their early teens.
Pimm, 24, added the boys as friends on Facebook and then engaged in sexually-explicit conversations with them before sending them pornographic links.
Essex Police began investigating in October 2011 following concerns about his level of contact with the victims.
You may also want to watch:
When they raided his home, they found indecent images and films of children on his computer.
Pimm is due to be sentenced at Basildon Crown Court on October 29.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London