Former scout leader used Facebook to have ‘sexual conversations’ with young boys and send them porn links
A former trainee teacher and scout leader used Facebook to have sexual conversations with an llford boy and others, caused a child to engage in a sexual activity and made indecent images last year.
Christopher Pimm, of Great Fox Meadow, Brentwood, pleaded guilty to two counts of causing a child to engage in sexual activity, three counts of causing a child to watch a sexual act and two counts of making indecent images and movies of children at Basildon Crown Court last month.
The victims were three boys from Ilford, Brentwood and Basildon in their early teens.
Pimm, 24, added the boys as friends on Facebook and then engaged in sexually-explicit conversations with them before sending them pornographic links.
Essex Police began investigating in October 2011 following concerns about his level of contact with the victims.
You may also want to watch:
When they raided his home, they found indecent images and films of children on his computer.
Pimm is due to be sentenced at Basildon Crown Court on October 29.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 10 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim