Former scout leader used Facebook to have ‘sexual conversations’ with young boys and send them porn links
A former trainee teacher and scout leader used Facebook to have sexual conversations with an llford boy and others, caused a child to engage in a sexual activity and made indecent images last year.
Christopher Pimm, of Great Fox Meadow, Brentwood, pleaded guilty to two counts of causing a child to engage in sexual activity, three counts of causing a child to watch a sexual act and two counts of making indecent images and movies of children at Basildon Crown Court last month.
The victims were three boys from Ilford, Brentwood and Basildon in their early teens.
Pimm, 24, added the boys as friends on Facebook and then engaged in sexually-explicit conversations with them before sending them pornographic links.
Essex Police began investigating in October 2011 following concerns about his level of contact with the victims.
You may also want to watch:
When they raided his home, they found indecent images and films of children on his computer.
Pimm is due to be sentenced at Basildon Crown Court on October 29.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 8 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation