Forest pre-school celebrates a decade in business
A Snaresbrook school is set to celebrate 10 years of its infants school by expanding in size.
Forest School, in College Place, was founded in 1834.
The pre prepratory department, which guides little ones aged four and upwards before the jump to full time schooling, will double to accommodate 96, rather than 48 pupils.
Headteacher Elizabeth Garner said it was a “wonderful way to celebrate the 10th anniversary”.
The children benefit from weekly swimming lessons in the school’s swimming pool, and also take part in drama, music and PE lessons.
You may also want to watch:
The school is holding an information morning on June 18 at 10am which will provide families with information about life at Forest School and the assessment procedure. Registrations can be made online at www.forest.org.uk.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 8 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation