Flood alert for River Roding in Redbridge lifted
The flood alert for the River Roding in Redbridge has been lifted.
The warning was put in place for the lower part of the river in Redbridge and Barking last night and lifted around 2.15pm today.
But the middle section flowing through Loughton and Buckhurst Hill is still on alert due to high levels caused by heavy rain.
If you see flooding in your area, you can email pictures to the Redbridge Council at email@example.com to help them track changes.
The Redbridge Emergency Public Information Line provides 24-hour recorded information on 0844 445 7600.
You may also want to watch:
For up-to-date flooding information, call Floodline on 0845 988 1188 using quick dial 172915.
The Environment Agency website contains details of river level and flooding information at www.environment-agency.gov.uk.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 10 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault