Flood alert for River Roding in Redbridge lifted
The flood alert for the River Roding in Redbridge has been lifted.
The warning was put in place for the lower part of the river in Redbridge and Barking last night and lifted around 2.15pm today.
But the middle section flowing through Loughton and Buckhurst Hill is still on alert due to high levels caused by heavy rain.
If you see flooding in your area, you can email pictures to the Redbridge Council at firstname.lastname@example.org to help them track changes.
The Redbridge Emergency Public Information Line provides 24-hour recorded information on 0844 445 7600.
You may also want to watch:
For up-to-date flooding information, call Floodline on 0845 988 1188 using quick dial 172915.
The Environment Agency website contains details of river level and flooding information at www.environment-agency.gov.uk.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones