Five people hospitalised after three-car crash in Ilford
Three cars crashed in Ilford Lane yesterday evening.
Five people were injured when three cars crashed in Ilford Lane yesterday evening.
Fire engines, ambulances and police were called to the scene near the junction of Loxford Lane at 8.35pm.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We sent a single responder in a car, three ambulance crews and a duty manager to the scene.
“Our staff treated five patients. Three were taken by ambulance to Whipps Cross Hospital and two to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.”
You may also want to watch:
None of the injuries were thought to be serious.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 5 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion