Five people hospitalised after three-car crash in Ilford
Three cars crashed in Ilford Lane yesterday evening.
Five people were injured when three cars crashed in Ilford Lane yesterday evening.
Fire engines, ambulances and police were called to the scene near the junction of Loxford Lane at 8.35pm.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We sent a single responder in a car, three ambulance crews and a duty manager to the scene.
“Our staff treated five patients. Three were taken by ambulance to Whipps Cross Hospital and two to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.”
You may also want to watch:
None of the injuries were thought to be serious.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 6 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 9 Iain Duncan Smith reveals death threat as MPs pay tribute to 'unfailingly kind' colleague
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London