Fire crews cut three from car wreckage after accident on A406
FIRE crews spent an hour cutting three people from the wreckage of two cars after an accident yesterday.
The crash between two cars took place on the A406 North Circular Road just before 3pm on the westbound carriageway near the Waterworks corner.
Fire crews from Woodford Fire Station in High Road, Woodford Green, attended and cut a man, aged 28, a 30-year-old woman and a child, age unknown, from the cars.
They left the scene at 4.15pm.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called just before 3pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving two cars on the A406 E18.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer. A 28-year-old man, a 30-year-old woman and a child were all taken to Whipps Cross with back injuries.”
- 1 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 2 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 3 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 4 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 6 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 7 Plans for three year extension to scheme targeting people using prostitutes
- 8 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 9 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath