Fire crews cut three from car wreckage after accident on A406
FIRE crews spent an hour cutting three people from the wreckage of two cars after an accident yesterday.
The crash between two cars took place on the A406 North Circular Road just before 3pm on the westbound carriageway near the Waterworks corner.
Fire crews from Woodford Fire Station in High Road, Woodford Green, attended and cut a man, aged 28, a 30-year-old woman and a child, age unknown, from the cars.
They left the scene at 4.15pm.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called just before 3pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving two cars on the A406 E18.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer. A 28-year-old man, a 30-year-old woman and a child were all taken to Whipps Cross with back injuries.”
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Which venues have been crowned Redbridge's Hospitality Heroes?