Families set to enjoy Halloween fundraiser in Woodford Green
Youngsters can raise money while dressing up this Halloween.
Haven House Children’s Hospice is hosting its first Pumpkin Plod today, a 5k or 10k walk around Woodford Green for families.
Activities will begin at the hospice, in High Road, from 2pm, including face and nail painting, a lucky dip, a warm-up and games.
The walk will start at 4pm.
Mike Palfreman, the charity’s chief executive, said: “We are constantly trying to innovate with our fundraising events and we know that children love to dress up at this time of year, so we’re confident that the Pumpkin Plod will be a big success.”
You may also want to watch:
To register, email email@example.com or visit havenhouse.org.uk/Pumpkinplod.
Hospice staff will be using the hashtag #pumpkinplod on Twitter.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine