‘Exciting times’ for Ilford Jewish Primary School with new Barkingside campus
- Credit: Archant
The headteacher of a school which moved to a new state of the art new campus, said the change was exciting for the Jewish community.
More than 350 children from Ilford Jewish Primary School moved to a new site in Barkingside on Monday.
They joined the King Solomon High School, campus in Forest Road after waiting a year for building work to be completed.
Roz Levin, headteacher of the primary school, said: “These are exciting times for the local Jewish community and I am delighted with the school.
“Now our already excellent teaching standards will be complimented by the most up to date and modern teaching aids. Pupils and parents will see the benefits for years to come.”
You may also want to watch:
The school was previously based in Carlton Drive, Barkingside.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 10 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return