‘Exciting times’ for Ilford Jewish Primary School with new Barkingside campus
- Credit: Archant
The headteacher of a school which moved to a new state of the art new campus, said the change was exciting for the Jewish community.
More than 350 children from Ilford Jewish Primary School moved to a new site in Barkingside on Monday.
They joined the King Solomon High School, campus in Forest Road after waiting a year for building work to be completed.
Roz Levin, headteacher of the primary school, said: “These are exciting times for the local Jewish community and I am delighted with the school.
“Now our already excellent teaching standards will be complimented by the most up to date and modern teaching aids. Pupils and parents will see the benefits for years to come.”
You may also want to watch:
The school was previously based in Carlton Drive, Barkingside.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School