Enjoy a cuppa for a cause at Macmillan Cancer Support coffee mornings
Redbridge residents are invited to enjoy a cup of coffee for a good cause on Friday at one of the many places holding coffee mornings for a cancer charity.
The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning raises money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Proceeds from to the charity and donations can also be made at the events.
In Barkingside, Ilford North MP Lee Scott is joining the event at Barclays bank.
Everyone is welcome to coffee and cake at the bank in High Street.
You may also want to watch:
Staff at Leeds Building Society, also in Barkingside High Street, are also holding a coffee morning.
In Ilford town centre, Marks and Spencers is hoping to hold its biggest coffee morning yet.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 6 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Iain Duncan Smith reveals death threat as MPs pay tribute to 'unfailingly kind' colleague
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Ilford hosts Black History Month food festival
Hainault library, in Manford Way, will also be visited by Mr Scott during their event, which starts at 10am.
In Newbury Park, the hall of St Peter’s Church, in St Peters Lane, will be holding their coffee morning from 9.30am until noon.
Mooro’s Restaurant in Abridge Road, Chigwell, is opening up for the morning at 10.30am.
A raffle, tombola, games and prizes will be at Elderberries Day Centre in Broadmead Road, Woodford Green.
The coffee morning will run from 10am to 3pm and a �1.50 donation will include a hot drink and slice of cake.
To attend or help at the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8708 7641.