Enjoy a cuppa for a cause at Macmillan Cancer Support coffee mornings
Redbridge residents are invited to enjoy a cup of coffee for a good cause on Friday at one of the many places holding coffee mornings for a cancer charity.
The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning raises money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Proceeds from to the charity and donations can also be made at the events.
In Barkingside, Ilford North MP Lee Scott is joining the event at Barclays bank.
Everyone is welcome to coffee and cake at the bank in High Street.
You may also want to watch:
Staff at Leeds Building Society, also in Barkingside High Street, are also holding a coffee morning.
In Ilford town centre, Marks and Spencers is hoping to hold its biggest coffee morning yet.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
Hainault library, in Manford Way, will also be visited by Mr Scott during their event, which starts at 10am.
In Newbury Park, the hall of St Peter’s Church, in St Peters Lane, will be holding their coffee morning from 9.30am until noon.
Mooro’s Restaurant in Abridge Road, Chigwell, is opening up for the morning at 10.30am.
A raffle, tombola, games and prizes will be at Elderberries Day Centre in Broadmead Road, Woodford Green.
The coffee morning will run from 10am to 3pm and a �1.50 donation will include a hot drink and slice of cake.
To attend or help at the event, email email@example.com or call 020 8708 7641.