Ella Hysom: 15-year-old girl found after being spotted by member of public in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
The 15-year-old girl who went missing on Monday afternoon has been found “safe and well” according to police.
Ella Hysom, who suffers from depression, was spotted yesterday in Ilford town centre by a member of the public and is now in an east London police station.
Her family have been informed.
Ella’s mother Alison and father Tim, who are from Colchester, made an emotional appeal yesterday for her return.
A Met police spokesman said: “The 15-year-old has since been found safe and well. We would like to thank the media and members of the public for their assistance.”
You may also want to watch:
Ella was last seen at 1.20pm on Monday in Clements Road, Ilford.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 7 Iain Duncan Smith reveals death threat as MPs pay tribute to 'unfailingly kind' colleague
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening