Ella Hysom: 15-year-old girl found after being spotted by member of public in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
The 15-year-old girl who went missing on Monday afternoon has been found “safe and well” according to police.
Ella Hysom, who suffers from depression, was spotted yesterday in Ilford town centre by a member of the public and is now in an east London police station.
Her family have been informed.
Ella’s mother Alison and father Tim, who are from Colchester, made an emotional appeal yesterday for her return.
A Met police spokesman said: “The 15-year-old has since been found safe and well. We would like to thank the media and members of the public for their assistance.”
You may also want to watch:
Ella was last seen at 1.20pm on Monday in Clements Road, Ilford.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 5 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 6 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 7 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November