Want your kids to pass their exams early? Ilford education centre claims to help
- Credit: Archant
Ambitious students aiming to achieve the highest grades as early as possible are sure to be lured in by the promises of a private tuition centre which opened on Friday.
Ahead of the Class, Green Lane, Ilford opened with a guest speech from Cllr Gurdial Bhamra.
A representative of the organisation, Stafan Croos, explained the inspiration behind the idea.
Mr Croos said: “Many tuition centres don’t have any standards at all. I wasted a lot of money on tuition myself. Hopefully we can actually help.”
The major aim of the centre, which boasts three Cambridge graduates amongst its staff, is to get students to enter for their GCSEs ahead of schedule.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Croos, who began tutoring at home before the centre opened said: “I have tutored people as young as 11 years old who have done GCSEs early and got A*s.
“I have a 98 per cent pass rate for those over 11. We don’t specialise in any subject; we are all-rounders”.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 5 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 8 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 9 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 10 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
Ahead of the Class accepts children aged between five and 16 and is promoting a deal for half-price tuition for the first month.
You can contact Ahead of the Class by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.