Want your kids to pass their exams early? Ilford education centre claims to help
- Credit: Archant
Ambitious students aiming to achieve the highest grades as early as possible are sure to be lured in by the promises of a private tuition centre which opened on Friday.
Ahead of the Class, Green Lane, Ilford opened with a guest speech from Cllr Gurdial Bhamra.
A representative of the organisation, Stafan Croos, explained the inspiration behind the idea.
Mr Croos said: “Many tuition centres don’t have any standards at all. I wasted a lot of money on tuition myself. Hopefully we can actually help.”
The major aim of the centre, which boasts three Cambridge graduates amongst its staff, is to get students to enter for their GCSEs ahead of schedule.
Mr Croos, who began tutoring at home before the centre opened said: “I have tutored people as young as 11 years old who have done GCSEs early and got A*s.
“I have a 98 per cent pass rate for those over 11. We don’t specialise in any subject; we are all-rounders”.
- 1 Met investigates cause of Mossford Green cemetery blaze
- 2 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 3 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 4 Caught on camera: 6 wanted fly-tippers and litterbugs
- 5 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 8 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Zouma brothers to face the courts amid animal abuse allegations
- 10 Wendy's to open Ilford restaurant next week
Ahead of the Class accepts children aged between five and 16 and is promoting a deal for half-price tuition for the first month.
You can contact Ahead of the Class by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.