Want your kids to pass their exams early? Ilford education centre claims to help
- Credit: Archant
Ambitious students aiming to achieve the highest grades as early as possible are sure to be lured in by the promises of a private tuition centre which opened on Friday.
Ahead of the Class, Green Lane, Ilford opened with a guest speech from Cllr Gurdial Bhamra.
A representative of the organisation, Stafan Croos, explained the inspiration behind the idea.
Mr Croos said: “Many tuition centres don’t have any standards at all. I wasted a lot of money on tuition myself. Hopefully we can actually help.”
The major aim of the centre, which boasts three Cambridge graduates amongst its staff, is to get students to enter for their GCSEs ahead of schedule.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Croos, who began tutoring at home before the centre opened said: “I have tutored people as young as 11 years old who have done GCSEs early and got A*s.
“I have a 98 per cent pass rate for those over 11. We don’t specialise in any subject; we are all-rounders”.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
Ahead of the Class accepts children aged between five and 16 and is promoting a deal for half-price tuition for the first month.
You can contact Ahead of the Class by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.