Toddlers get up to messy mischief at Barkingside school
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters have been getting up to all kinds of messy mischief at a weekly play session.
Clore Tikva Primary School in Fullwell Avenue, Barkingside, hosts the activity club for children aged between 14 months and four years old.
The toddlers get the opportunity to play with lots of different messy things such as paint, sand, water, pasta, jelly and play dough.
Organiser Laura Davis said: “Though the activities can change from week to week it is always messy mischief. But it’s our mess, not yours!
“I would say to people thinking of coming along, don’t miss out on the fun.”
You may also want to watch:
The new initiative started in November and school headteacher Lenna Rosenberg believes it has been a great success.
She said: “It gives toddlers a wonderful opportunity to have fun and the parents can meet other parents and also see the school facilities.
- 1 Ilford GP criticises NHS patient data sharing plans
- 2 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 3 Man jailed after gun and cocaine worth £1m found at Ilford home
- 4 Man with Hainault links wanted on recall to prison
- 5 Hainault woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 6 Ilford's Mercato Metropolitano to open in November
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 New entrance opened at Ilford Station to support Elizabeth line
- 9 Fire at block of maisonettes in Wanstead
- 10 Redbridge school's staff to strike over Covid working dispute
“The sessions are all properly supervised and numbers are restricted to 12 because of the time it takes to set up – and clean up!
“Laura is very experienced and the children absolutely love it.”
The sessions take place every Friday from 10.50am-12pm and cost £5 per child.
If your child would like to get involved with the messy mischief, call 020 8551 1097.