Teenagers arrested following violent disorder at Ilford station
Four teenagers were arrested following a brawl at Ilford train station on Monday afternoon.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station around 12.15pm to reports of a man being drunk and disorderly.
But when police arrived at the scene, violent disorder started.
A spokesman said: “A number of youths were arrested at the station following violent disorder.
“Three 16-year-olds and a 17-year-old from the local area were arrested and taken into police custody.”
You may also want to watch:
They have now been released on bail. Inquiries continue.
A 21-year-old man, Henry De Brito, was charged with being drunk and disorderly.
- 1 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 2 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 7 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 10 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
He will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on July 3.