Teenagers arrested following violent disorder at Ilford station
Four teenagers were arrested following a brawl at Ilford train station on Monday afternoon.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station around 12.15pm to reports of a man being drunk and disorderly.
But when police arrived at the scene, violent disorder started.
A spokesman said: “A number of youths were arrested at the station following violent disorder.
“Three 16-year-olds and a 17-year-old from the local area were arrested and taken into police custody.”
You may also want to watch:
They have now been released on bail. Inquiries continue.
A 21-year-old man, Henry De Brito, was charged with being drunk and disorderly.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
He will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on July 3.