Teenagers arrested following violent disorder at Ilford station
Four teenagers were arrested following a brawl at Ilford train station on Monday afternoon.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station around 12.15pm to reports of a man being drunk and disorderly.
But when police arrived at the scene, violent disorder started.
A spokesman said: “A number of youths were arrested at the station following violent disorder.
“Three 16-year-olds and a 17-year-old from the local area were arrested and taken into police custody.”
You may also want to watch:
They have now been released on bail. Inquiries continue.
A 21-year-old man, Henry De Brito, was charged with being drunk and disorderly.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 9 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 10 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
He will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on July 3.