Teenagers arrested following violent disorder at Ilford station
Four teenagers were arrested following a brawl at Ilford train station on Monday afternoon.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station around 12.15pm to reports of a man being drunk and disorderly.
But when police arrived at the scene, violent disorder started.
A spokesman said: “A number of youths were arrested at the station following violent disorder.
“Three 16-year-olds and a 17-year-old from the local area were arrested and taken into police custody.”
They have now been released on bail. Inquiries continue.
A 21-year-old man, Henry De Brito, was charged with being drunk and disorderly.
- 1 Ilford fast food restaurant permitted to open later
- 2 Convicted killer 'attacked sister-in-law after repeated threats', court hears
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 Newbury Park grass fire sees homes evacuated
- 5 Pair charged with creating fake Covid vaccination records
- 6 Community opposition to Hainault bank closure
- 7 Fairlop man locked up for rabbi assault
- 8 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 9 Five tower blocks included in housing plans for Sainsbury's in Ilford
- 10 Jailed: Ilford fraudster involved in £13m Ponzi scheme through property fraud
He will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on July 3.