Teenagers arrested following violent disorder at Ilford station
Four teenagers were arrested following a brawl at Ilford train station on Monday afternoon.
British Transport Police officers were called to the station around 12.15pm to reports of a man being drunk and disorderly.
But when police arrived at the scene, violent disorder started.
A spokesman said: “A number of youths were arrested at the station following violent disorder.
“Three 16-year-olds and a 17-year-old from the local area were arrested and taken into police custody.”
You may also want to watch:
They have now been released on bail. Inquiries continue.
A 21-year-old man, Henry De Brito, was charged with being drunk and disorderly.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 5 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 9 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
He will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on July 3.