Redbridge secondary school places allocated today
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Parents of Year Six pupils are set to find out today which secondary school their child will be going to in September.
After spending weeks reading prospectuses, attending open evenings and working out which order to place up to six preferred schools on the list, forms were submitted in October and forgotten about – until now.
National offer day will see letters and emails go out to parents, informing them of the decision that has been made about their child’s future.
Anyone who does not get offered their preferred school is entitled to appeal.
Did your child get into the school you wanted, or did you miss out?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know by tweeting @ilfordrecorder, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8477 3821.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Waste reduction campaign launches with Redbridge fifth largest rubbish producer in England
- 5 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 6 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 7 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 8 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
- 9 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 10 Wanstead Market set to re-open