Redbridge secondary school places allocated today
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Parents of Year Six pupils are set to find out today which secondary school their child will be going to in September.
After spending weeks reading prospectuses, attending open evenings and working out which order to place up to six preferred schools on the list, forms were submitted in October and forgotten about – until now.
National offer day will see letters and emails go out to parents, informing them of the decision that has been made about their child’s future.
Anyone who does not get offered their preferred school is entitled to appeal.
Did your child get into the school you wanted, or did you miss out?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know by tweeting @ilfordrecorder, emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8477 3821.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 4 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 5 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate