Redbridge secondary school places allocated today
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Parents of Year Six pupils are set to find out today which secondary school their child will be going to in September.
After spending weeks reading prospectuses, attending open evenings and working out which order to place up to six preferred schools on the list, forms were submitted in October and forgotten about – until now.
National offer day will see letters and emails go out to parents, informing them of the decision that has been made about their child’s future.
Anyone who does not get offered their preferred school is entitled to appeal.
Did your child get into the school you wanted, or did you miss out?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know by tweeting @ilfordrecorder, emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8477 3821.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 7 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 8 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 9 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder