Redbridge results: See how your school did in its A-level exams
- Credit: Archant
Students across the borough have been getting their A-level exam results, and here is a full list of Redbridge’s schools’ grades and stories,
Head on over to our special exam results section for more stories and check out our gallery to see if you made it.
Below are the borough’s schools are listed in alphabetical order.
Bancroft’s School, High Road, Woodford Green
Exams A* to B – 66 per cent.
Headteacher Mary Ireland said: “I am delighted that so many students have got really positive results allowing them to follow their chosen courses at university.”Beal High School, Woodford Bridge Road, RedbridgeExams A* to C – 77pc.Chadwell Heath Academy, Christie Gardens, Chadwell HeathExams A* to C – 69pc.The Forest Academy, Harbourer Road, HainaultExams A* to C – 73pc.Ed MacLeod, director of sixth form, said: “We are delighted to announce that our Year 13 students have achieved the best ever A-level results in the school’s history.”
Forest School, College Place, Snaresbrook
You may also want to watch:
Exams A* to B – 79pc.
Jonathan Mitchell, deputy head academic, said: “With nearly four in every ten pupils earning three or more A* and A grades at A Level, this is another exceptional year for Forest School.”
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 3 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
King Solomon High School, Forest Road, Barkingside
Exams A* to C – 75pc.
Oaks Park High School, Oaks Lane, Newbury Park
Exams A* to C – 74pc.
Seven Kings High School, Ley Street, Ilford
Exams A* to C – 84pc.
Headteacher Tracy Smith said: “I am extremely proud of our continuing legacy in improving the life chances of our young people in east London.”Trinity Catholic High School, Mornington Road, Woodford GreenExams A* to C – 74pc.Ursuline Academy, Morland Road, IlfordExams A* to C – 80pc.Headteacher Keran Reilly said: “But there are so many outstanding performances. We are very pleased with the results - it has been a good year.”Valentines High School, Cranbrook Road, Gants HillExams A* to C – 83pc.Headteacher Richard Laws said: “We have improved all our grades again. This is really the result of the hard work of the students, staff and parents.”Wanstead High School, Redbridge Lane West, WansteadExams A* to E – 98pc.Headteacher Bob Hamlyn said: “The future is bright for our A-level students.” Woodbridge High School, St Barnabas Road, Woodford GreenExams A* to C – 84pc.Woodford County High School, High Road, Woodford GreenExams A* to C – 86pc.