Redbridge results: See how your school did in its A-level exams
- Credit: Archant
Students across the borough have been getting their A-level exam results, and here is a full list of Redbridge’s schools’ grades and stories,
Head on over to our special exam results section for more stories and check out our gallery to see if you made it.
Below are the borough’s schools are listed in alphabetical order.
Bancroft’s School, High Road, Woodford Green
Exams A* to B – 66 per cent.
Headteacher Mary Ireland said: “I am delighted that so many students have got really positive results allowing them to follow their chosen courses at university.”Beal High School, Woodford Bridge Road, RedbridgeExams A* to C – 77pc.Chadwell Heath Academy, Christie Gardens, Chadwell HeathExams A* to C – 69pc.The Forest Academy, Harbourer Road, HainaultExams A* to C – 73pc.Ed MacLeod, director of sixth form, said: “We are delighted to announce that our Year 13 students have achieved the best ever A-level results in the school’s history.”
Forest School, College Place, Snaresbrook
You may also want to watch:
Exams A* to B – 79pc.
Jonathan Mitchell, deputy head academic, said: “With nearly four in every ten pupils earning three or more A* and A grades at A Level, this is another exceptional year for Forest School.”
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 5 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 8 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 9 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 10 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
King Solomon High School, Forest Road, Barkingside
Exams A* to C – 75pc.
Oaks Park High School, Oaks Lane, Newbury Park
Exams A* to C – 74pc.
Seven Kings High School, Ley Street, Ilford
Exams A* to C – 84pc.
Headteacher Tracy Smith said: “I am extremely proud of our continuing legacy in improving the life chances of our young people in east London.”Trinity Catholic High School, Mornington Road, Woodford GreenExams A* to C – 74pc.Ursuline Academy, Morland Road, IlfordExams A* to C – 80pc.Headteacher Keran Reilly said: “But there are so many outstanding performances. We are very pleased with the results - it has been a good year.”Valentines High School, Cranbrook Road, Gants HillExams A* to C – 83pc.Headteacher Richard Laws said: “We have improved all our grades again. This is really the result of the hard work of the students, staff and parents.”Wanstead High School, Redbridge Lane West, WansteadExams A* to E – 98pc.Headteacher Bob Hamlyn said: “The future is bright for our A-level students.” Woodbridge High School, St Barnabas Road, Woodford GreenExams A* to C – 84pc.Woodford County High School, High Road, Woodford GreenExams A* to C – 86pc.