New art trail unveiled at Redbridge Institute of Adult Education
- Credit: Archant
Redbridge Institute’s new sculpture trail has been opened by Ilford North MP Lee Scott as part of Adult Learners’ Week.
The Redbridge Institute of Adult Education, in Gaysham Avenue, Gants Hill, unveiled its Inside Outside trail, intended to show the public what students have been learning.
Stained glass, mosaics, stone carving, wood carving and pottery classes have all contributed to the trail.
The first phase was funded by Redbridge Arts Council and is now open.
Mr Scott said he was particularly impressed by the “great mosaic works and sculptures outside showing different seasons”.
The trail is free to visit.
- 1 Pan-Asian noodle bar opens on Ilford High Street
- 2 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 3 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 4 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 5 Redbridge Council is watching you: Mobile CCTV vehicle set to tackle crime
- 6 Tributes to former Hornchurch, Dagenham, Wealdstone and Hendon forward Marvin Morgan
- 7 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 9 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 10 The gift of giving: Where to donate food across east London this Christmas