New art trail unveiled at Redbridge Institute of Adult Education
- Credit: Archant
Redbridge Institute’s new sculpture trail has been opened by Ilford North MP Lee Scott as part of Adult Learners’ Week.
The Redbridge Institute of Adult Education, in Gaysham Avenue, Gants Hill, unveiled its Inside Outside trail, intended to show the public what students have been learning.
Stained glass, mosaics, stone carving, wood carving and pottery classes have all contributed to the trail.
The first phase was funded by Redbridge Arts Council and is now open.
Mr Scott said he was particularly impressed by the “great mosaic works and sculptures outside showing different seasons”.
You may also want to watch:
The trail is free to visit.
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 3 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 4 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 5 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 6 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 7 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 8 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 9 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 10 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead