Natasha Argent, from Towie, is starting half term tennis camps in Woodford Green
- Credit: Natasha Argent
Natasha Argent, Arg’s sister from Towie, is starting half term tennis camps in Woodford Green, to help get children fit and active.
Natasha, 25, who is a trained tennis coach, is running the sessions for three to 12-year-olds, from October 23 to 27 at Woodford County High School, High Road.
She told the Recorder: “I want to get kids up off their sofas, off their iPads and phones and up on the tennis court to get fit and active.
“It’s a great way to get children into tennis, and a smile on their faces.”
And the TV star, who has appeared on Towie and ITV’s dating show Take Me Out, has other plans for her coaching career.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to redo the grass courts at the Metropolitan Police Sports Club in Chigwell,” she said.
“They were going to become flats, but then Lord Sugar saved them, and we want them returned to their former glory.”
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 4 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 5 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 6 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.