Natasha Argent, from Towie, is starting half term tennis camps in Woodford Green
- Credit: Natasha Argent
Natasha Argent, Arg’s sister from Towie, is starting half term tennis camps in Woodford Green, to help get children fit and active.
Natasha, 25, who is a trained tennis coach, is running the sessions for three to 12-year-olds, from October 23 to 27 at Woodford County High School, High Road.
She told the Recorder: “I want to get kids up off their sofas, off their iPads and phones and up on the tennis court to get fit and active.
“It’s a great way to get children into tennis, and a smile on their faces.”
And the TV star, who has appeared on Towie and ITV’s dating show Take Me Out, has other plans for her coaching career.
“We want to redo the grass courts at the Metropolitan Police Sports Club in Chigwell,” she said.
“They were going to become flats, but then Lord Sugar saved them, and we want them returned to their former glory.”
- 1 Jailed: Husband who murdered wife at family home in Ilford
- 2 Zara Aleena: Man charged with Ilford murder
- 3 Jailed: Redbridge drug dealer caught out by police sniffer dog
- 4 Dagenham man in court over Zara Aleena murder
- 5 Vigil to be held this Saturday for 'pure of heart' Zara Aleena
- 6 'My life will never be the same': Daughter raises hundreds in tribute to her 'kind, caring' Ilford dad
- 7 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 8 'A joy to us all': Zara Aleena's family pay tribute after 'sickening' death
- 9 Shop space for small businesses launches in Ilford
- 10 Woodford Green man in court over six-car pile-up
For more information email email@example.com.