Natasha Argent, from Towie, is starting half term tennis camps in Woodford Green
- Credit: Natasha Argent
Natasha Argent, Arg’s sister from Towie, is starting half term tennis camps in Woodford Green, to help get children fit and active.
Natasha, 25, who is a trained tennis coach, is running the sessions for three to 12-year-olds, from October 23 to 27 at Woodford County High School, High Road.
She told the Recorder: “I want to get kids up off their sofas, off their iPads and phones and up on the tennis court to get fit and active.
“It’s a great way to get children into tennis, and a smile on their faces.”
And the TV star, who has appeared on Towie and ITV’s dating show Take Me Out, has other plans for her coaching career.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to redo the grass courts at the Metropolitan Police Sports Club in Chigwell,” she said.
“They were going to become flats, but then Lord Sugar saved them, and we want them returned to their former glory.”
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
For more information email email@example.com.