Natasha Argent, from Towie, is starting half term tennis camps in Woodford Green
- Credit: Natasha Argent
Natasha Argent, Arg’s sister from Towie, is starting half term tennis camps in Woodford Green, to help get children fit and active.
Natasha, 25, who is a trained tennis coach, is running the sessions for three to 12-year-olds, from October 23 to 27 at Woodford County High School, High Road.
She told the Recorder: “I want to get kids up off their sofas, off their iPads and phones and up on the tennis court to get fit and active.
“It’s a great way to get children into tennis, and a smile on their faces.”
And the TV star, who has appeared on Towie and ITV’s dating show Take Me Out, has other plans for her coaching career.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to redo the grass courts at the Metropolitan Police Sports Club in Chigwell,” she said.
“They were going to become flats, but then Lord Sugar saved them, and we want them returned to their former glory.”
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 5 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 6 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 7 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 8 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 9 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 10 Fire damages Ilford flats
For more information email email@example.com.