Man ‘indecently touched himself’ in front of 34-year-old woman on Goodmayes train
A man who touched himself “indecently” on a train from Goodmayes to Liverpool Street is being sought by police.
The man boarded the train around 12.55pm on June 7 and sat directly opposite a 34-year-old woman, despite there being plenty of empty seats.
Moments later the woman realised he was touching himself.
Investigating officer PC Lee Williamson said: “The woman was understandably left distressed and disturbed by the behaviour of the man, who left the train at Liverpool Street.”
British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
They have released an image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
PC Williamson said: “I would ask anyone who knows the man’s identity, or his current whereabouts, to contact British Transport Police.”
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 7 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 8 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines
- 9 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 10 Former Homebase development plans approved
Call 0800 40 50 40 with information, quoting incident reference B11/LN of 13/06/2012, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Enquiries are ongoing.