Mad scientists take over John Bramston Primary School with wacky experiments
- Credit: Archant
Mad scientists have taken over a Hainault school this week, carrying out wacky experiments and working on secret inventions at home.
The fun at John Bramston Primary School, in Newcastle Avenue, is part of the school’s science week.
Alison Edgcombe, interim deputy headteacher, said: “Children dressed up as scientists, as did teachers, and carried out a range of exciting scientific activities and experiments.”
Some children visited the Forest Academy to use their science laboratory and younger pupils paid a visit to the Science Museum in Central London.
But not all of the activities were indoors - year five classes did a nature walk and investigation in Hainault Forest.
You may also want to watch:
Parents will be going to a science evening at the school tonight (Thurs) to visit pupils’ stalls with activities and experiments.
Children will exhibit the projects they have been working on at home in the school hall tomorrow (Fri).
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients