Mad scientists take over John Bramston Primary School with wacky experiments
- Credit: Archant
Mad scientists have taken over a Hainault school this week, carrying out wacky experiments and working on secret inventions at home.
The fun at John Bramston Primary School, in Newcastle Avenue, is part of the school’s science week.
Alison Edgcombe, interim deputy headteacher, said: “Children dressed up as scientists, as did teachers, and carried out a range of exciting scientific activities and experiments.”
Some children visited the Forest Academy to use their science laboratory and younger pupils paid a visit to the Science Museum in Central London.
But not all of the activities were indoors - year five classes did a nature walk and investigation in Hainault Forest.
You may also want to watch:
Parents will be going to a science evening at the school tonight (Thurs) to visit pupils’ stalls with activities and experiments.
Children will exhibit the projects they have been working on at home in the school hall tomorrow (Fri).
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 3 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 4 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 7 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 8 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company