GCSE results day 2021: 11 King Solomon pupils get 7-9 grades in all subjects
- Credit: Kantor King Solomon High School
Year 11 pupils at Kantor King Solomon High School in Barkingside are celebrating their GCSE results today.
Overall, 81 per cent of grades at the Modern Orthodox Judaism comprehensive school were 4-9, 27pc were 7-9, while 77pc of pupils achieved five 4-9 grades including English and maths.
Headteacher Hannele Reece congratulated the students as well as the staff who supported them in achieving their results.
She said: “I’m so proud of the great achievements of all our students despite the challenges and uncertainties of the pandemic.
"I wish all our students the very best in their next steps and look forward to welcoming many of Year 11 back to begin the next stage of their journey.”
You may also want to watch:
The school gave particular congratulations to 11 students who received grades 7 to 9 in all their subjects.
They are: Hannah-Rosa Bronstein, Emily Chamberlain, Jasmine Doyles, Rebecca Lloyd, Avinhash Nallakumar, Jessica Preston, Laila Schiffman, Sureka Suthakaran, Harry Sweeney, Sophieya Thirugnanasampanthan, and Victoria Zlatkovsky.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 4 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 5 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 8 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 9 Jailed: Newbury Park man for 'ludicrous' bid to defraud employer of £670k
- 10 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station