Kids on half-term go bonkers in inflatable world
- Credit: Archant
Children on their half-term went nuts in a fun inflatable world set up at Redbridge Sports & Leisure Centre on Tuesday.
They were enjoying the Go Bonkers attractions in Forest Road, Barkingside.
Bouncy activities included an inflatable slide which kids and their parents could jump down together.
Elsewhere, the fun afternoon resembled a gladiators’ contest, with youngsters balancing on podiums while trying to nudge each other off with inflatable rods.
Others whacked each other with inflatable mallets while perilously suspended on a tube inside a bouncy castle.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.go-bonkers.co.uk.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Chadwell Heath academy
- 2 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 3 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 4 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 5 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 6 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 9 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays