Kids on half-term go bonkers in inflatable world
- Credit: Archant
Children on their half-term went nuts in a fun inflatable world set up at Redbridge Sports & Leisure Centre on Tuesday.
They were enjoying the Go Bonkers attractions in Forest Road, Barkingside.
Bouncy activities included an inflatable slide which kids and their parents could jump down together.
Elsewhere, the fun afternoon resembled a gladiators’ contest, with youngsters balancing on podiums while trying to nudge each other off with inflatable rods.
Others whacked each other with inflatable mallets while perilously suspended on a tube inside a bouncy castle.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.go-bonkers.co.uk.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 4 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 5 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 6 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 7 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 8 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 9 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 10 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines