Kids on half-term go bonkers in inflatable world
- Credit: Archant
Children on their half-term went nuts in a fun inflatable world set up at Redbridge Sports & Leisure Centre on Tuesday.
They were enjoying the Go Bonkers attractions in Forest Road, Barkingside.
Bouncy activities included an inflatable slide which kids and their parents could jump down together.
Elsewhere, the fun afternoon resembled a gladiators’ contest, with youngsters balancing on podiums while trying to nudge each other off with inflatable rods.
Others whacked each other with inflatable mallets while perilously suspended on a tube inside a bouncy castle.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.go-bonkers.co.uk.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 8 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones