Birthday bash to remember at Redbridge Museum
MORE THAN 100 children took part in a birthday party to remember when Redbridge Museum celebrated its 10th anniversary.
Cake, presents and good old-fashioned fun were on the menu during the bash at the museum in Ilford Central Library, Clements Road, Ilford, yesterday.
Youngsters made hats and bunting before joining in with games and entertainment.
Valerie Brydson, who brought her daughter Sancia to the event, said: “I think it’s a very good museum, there’s always activities going on here.
“Today has been wonderful, it’s like a typical birthday, it’s really good fun.”
You may also want to watch:
Party-goer Farzana Chowdhury said: “It’s a great Museum, it’s nice to have somewhere central to the community for everyone to get involved. The children have really enjoyed the party.”
To mark its 10 year anniversary, a selection of 10 objects from the museum’s collections will be touring the borough in 2011.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals