Barkingside school used as location for CBeebies children’s show
Young television viewers may notice familiar sights in a children’s television show that was filmed in Barkingside.
Fullwood Primary School, in Burford Close, was the location for two episodes of CBeebies’ I Can Cook – On The Go.
Crews filmed the programme for little chefs in August on the school’s field, in the courtyard and using some of the classrooms.
The series tours around the country helping children create healthy snacks with songs and games.
Fullwood Primary School features in next Monday’s episode making fruit fingers and next Friday’s episode featuring a fruit drink and mini sports day.
You may also want to watch:
Penny Martin, associate headteacher, said: “It’s nice that our lovely grounds should be featured on the telly.
“I’m sure people who know the area will recognise it.”
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 6 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix
- 7 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 10 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
None of the children taking part in the programmes were from Fullwood Primary.