Barkingside school used as location for CBeebies children’s show
Young television viewers may notice familiar sights in a children’s television show that was filmed in Barkingside.
Fullwood Primary School, in Burford Close, was the location for two episodes of CBeebies’ I Can Cook – On The Go.
Crews filmed the programme for little chefs in August on the school’s field, in the courtyard and using some of the classrooms.
The series tours around the country helping children create healthy snacks with songs and games.
Fullwood Primary School features in next Monday’s episode making fruit fingers and next Friday’s episode featuring a fruit drink and mini sports day.
You may also want to watch:
Penny Martin, associate headteacher, said: “It’s nice that our lovely grounds should be featured on the telly.
“I’m sure people who know the area will recognise it.”
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
None of the children taking part in the programmes were from Fullwood Primary.