Barkingside school used as location for CBeebies children’s show
Young television viewers may notice familiar sights in a children’s television show that was filmed in Barkingside.
Fullwood Primary School, in Burford Close, was the location for two episodes of CBeebies’ I Can Cook – On The Go.
Crews filmed the programme for little chefs in August on the school’s field, in the courtyard and using some of the classrooms.
The series tours around the country helping children create healthy snacks with songs and games.
Fullwood Primary School features in next Monday’s episode making fruit fingers and next Friday’s episode featuring a fruit drink and mini sports day.
You may also want to watch:
Penny Martin, associate headteacher, said: “It’s nice that our lovely grounds should be featured on the telly.
“I’m sure people who know the area will recognise it.”
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 3 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 4 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 7 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 8 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
None of the children taking part in the programmes were from Fullwood Primary.