Art and design students exhibit their work in Ilford
- Credit: New City College
College students showcased their work at an exhibition in Ilford.
The event displayed work done by art and design students at New City College, which has campuses in Ilford and Chadwell Heath.
The exhibition, called Homeland, was the students' end of term show and was hosted at Space Ilford.
The college said the show gave students the chance to make decisions on how to display their creations, work to deadlines and work as part of a team.
It was organised by the college's creative department and took place last month.
You may also want to watch:
Janet Smith, principal of the Epping Forest and Redbridge campuses, said: "The exhibition is such a positive opportunity for talented art and design students."
For many of the students, it was the first time they had the chance to exhibit their work to the community and Ms Smith added that the event provided them with "invalauble experience".
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 4 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes