Art and design students exhibit their work in Ilford
- Credit: New City College
College students showcased their work at an exhibition in Ilford.
The event displayed work done by art and design students at New City College, which has campuses in Ilford and Chadwell Heath.
The exhibition, called Homeland, was the students' end of term show and was hosted at Space Ilford.
The college said the show gave students the chance to make decisions on how to display their creations, work to deadlines and work as part of a team.
It was organised by the college's creative department and took place last month.
Janet Smith, principal of the Epping Forest and Redbridge campuses, said: "The exhibition is such a positive opportunity for talented art and design students."
For many of the students, it was the first time they had the chance to exhibit their work to the community and Ms Smith added that the event provided them with "invalauble experience".
- 1 Ten businesses crowned winners at inaugural Ilford South Business Awards
- 2 Pan-Asian noodle bar opens on Ilford High Street
- 3 Student nurse charged with alleged rape
- 4 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Second Redbridge crime enforcement hub launches in Hainault
- 8 Covid vaccine - one year on: London boroughs among worst for jab rates
- 9 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns