Art and design students exhibit their work in Ilford
- Credit: New City College
College students showcased their work at an exhibition in Ilford.
The event displayed work done by art and design students at New City College, which has campuses in Ilford and Chadwell Heath.
The exhibition, called Homeland, was the students' end of term show and was hosted at Space Ilford.
The college said the show gave students the chance to make decisions on how to display their creations, work to deadlines and work as part of a team.
It was organised by the college's creative department and took place last month.
You may also want to watch:
Janet Smith, principal of the Epping Forest and Redbridge campuses, said: "The exhibition is such a positive opportunity for talented art and design students."
For many of the students, it was the first time they had the chance to exhibit their work to the community and Ms Smith added that the event provided them with "invalauble experience".
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 2 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 3 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 4 Criticism of 'comedy of errors' consultation for Wanstead flat extension plans
- 5 South Woodford restaurant owner excited for return of diners
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 8 Man in hospital after being slashed multiple times in Wanstead
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack