Ebbsfleet United drawn against Redbridge in FA Cup
Ryman One North opposition for Ebbsfleet United
Ryman One North side Redbridge will face Ebbsfleet United in the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup.
The Motormen reached this stage after beating Dunstable Town 3-0 at their Oakside home on Saturday, thanks to second half goals from Nathan Gordon, Ben Bradbury and Joe Gardner.
Having picked up �7,500 in prizemoney for the last round, they will face Liam Daish’s side for a chance of winning �12,500.
If the Motormen do come out victorious they will be in the first round proper of the competition, the first time since the 2003-04 season when they played League Two side Port Vale.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Dartford will face a home tie against Kent rivals Bromley for a place in the first round.
The Darts beat Cray Wanderers 2-1 on Saturday at Hayes Lane, while Bromley had to come from two goals down to defeat Ryman Premier side Margate 3-2.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 8 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
The ties are scheduled for Saturday, October 29.