Which Redbridge restaurants are participating in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme — designed to boost the economy — begins on Monday, August 3.
Lasting until the end of the month, customers will receive 50 per cent off food and non-alcoholic drinks between Monday and Wednesday (up to £10 per person).
Some Ilford outlets participating in the scheme include:
• Creams Cafe
• Watan Restaurant
You may also want to watch:
• Kitchenette Lounge
• Lahori Darbar
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 4 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 6 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 7 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death
- 8 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
• Tabla Restaurant
• Eden peri peri
• Valentines Park Cafe
• Wazzir Restaurant
A full list can be found by visiting tax.service.gov.uk/eat-out-to-help-out/find-a-restaurant.
Many of the most popular chains, such as Burger King, KFC, Pizza Express, Caffè Nero and Wetherspoons are also getting involved. A full list of those outlets can be found by visiting www.tax.service.gov.uk.