Dubstep artist Rednek to feature in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 and heading on world tour
- Credit: Archant
Producer turned dubstep artist Rednek has released a new EP ahead of his tour in the USA, alongside the award-winning MC Skibadee.
Rob D’Riche, of Goodmayes, who filmed his first music video outside the Exchange Ilford in 2011, will embark on a world tour to promote his new six-track record, 50 Shades of Red.
The former student of the Palmer Catholic Academy, Aldborough Road South, Seven Kings, said: “I’ve been touring around the world performing to thousands of fans chanting my name as I walk out on stage. The feeling was so intense.
“My video, They Call Me, which I shot in Ilford, has also been chosen as the official music for the football game, Pro Evolution Soccer 2013.”
The new EP, which is available now on iTunes, contains six “dance floor killers” featuring artists such as MC Stormin, Zuz Rock, Ratpack and East 17 band member Terry Coldwell.
You may also want to watch:
Rob said: “These tracks must be played loud to feel the full force of the action. I wanted to try a different approach with these songs proving that I am not just a one trick pony but an artist that can deliver diversity within the world of music.”
With three months to go until his Bassface USA Tour, with number one drum and bass artist Mc Skibadee, Mr D’Riche is excited at the prospect of releasing new music.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 4 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 5 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
He added: “I have some hits under my belt awaiting the right time to strike, including club smash Monster featuring singer Kele le Roc. I have put more of my pop production and writing skills into these heart warming songs.”