David Moss in Bath writes
Oh Taz, what a discouraging note! I still think that we ll finish in the top ten - with a bit of luck, we might make seventh and Europe. It might be a case of lose one England international and gain another one (Dyer for Cole). Isn t it interesting how o
Oh Taz, what a discouraging note!
I still think that we'll finish in the top ten - with a bit of luck, we might make seventh and Europe.
It might be a case of lose one England international and gain another one (Dyer for Cole).
Isn't it interesting how "our" thoughts about Carlton Cole have changed. He has flourished under the new management - who have done really well.
You may also want to watch:
Bit by bit, it seems that the whole team at West Ham are getting the club in shape for a step up in performance and gearing up for a much brighter future - roll on the new stadium!
Nice touch about President Obama - I've always thought that West Ham should get a Royal Warrant - By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Purveyors of Football.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
Might have to remane the club the Royal West Ham United.
Wonder how long it'll be before "Voice of Doom" comes back!