David Moss in Bath writes
Oh Taz, what a discouraging note! I still think that we ll finish in the top ten - with a bit of luck, we might make seventh and Europe. It might be a case of lose one England international and gain another one (Dyer for Cole). Isn t it interesting how o
Oh Taz, what a discouraging note!
I still think that we'll finish in the top ten - with a bit of luck, we might make seventh and Europe.
It might be a case of lose one England international and gain another one (Dyer for Cole).
Isn't it interesting how "our" thoughts about Carlton Cole have changed. He has flourished under the new management - who have done really well.
Bit by bit, it seems that the whole team at West Ham are getting the club in shape for a step up in performance and gearing up for a much brighter future - roll on the new stadium!
Nice touch about President Obama - I've always thought that West Ham should get a Royal Warrant - By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Purveyors of Football.
- 1 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 2 Bleed kit in memory of doorman Ricky Hayden installed outside nightclub
- 3 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 4 Pair charged with creating fake Covid vaccination records
- 5 Convicted killer 'attacked sister-in-law after repeated threats', court hears
- 6 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 7 Newbury Park grass fire sees homes evacuated
- 8 Ilford fast food restaurant permitted to open later
- 9 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 10 Five tower blocks included in housing plans for Sainsbury's in Ilford
Might have to remane the club the Royal West Ham United.
Wonder how long it'll be before "Voice of Doom" comes back!