David Moss in Bath writes
Oh Taz, what a discouraging note! I still think that we ll finish in the top ten - with a bit of luck, we might make seventh and Europe. It might be a case of lose one England international and gain another one (Dyer for Cole). Isn t it interesting how o
Oh Taz, what a discouraging note!
I still think that we'll finish in the top ten - with a bit of luck, we might make seventh and Europe.
It might be a case of lose one England international and gain another one (Dyer for Cole).
Isn't it interesting how "our" thoughts about Carlton Cole have changed. He has flourished under the new management - who have done really well.
You may also want to watch:
Bit by bit, it seems that the whole team at West Ham are getting the club in shape for a step up in performance and gearing up for a much brighter future - roll on the new stadium!
Nice touch about President Obama - I've always thought that West Ham should get a Royal Warrant - By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Purveyors of Football.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 2 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 3 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 4 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 7 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 8 Ilford care home nominated for two national awards
- 9 Valentines Park bench dedicated to couple described as 'pillars of community'
- 10 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
Might have to remane the club the Royal West Ham United.
Wonder how long it'll be before "Voice of Doom" comes back!