David Moss in Bath writes
Oh Taz, what a discouraging note! I still think that we ll finish in the top ten - with a bit of luck, we might make seventh and Europe. It might be a case of lose one England international and gain another one (Dyer for Cole). Isn t it interesting how o
Oh Taz, what a discouraging note!
I still think that we'll finish in the top ten - with a bit of luck, we might make seventh and Europe.
It might be a case of lose one England international and gain another one (Dyer for Cole).
Isn't it interesting how "our" thoughts about Carlton Cole have changed. He has flourished under the new management - who have done really well.
You may also want to watch:
Bit by bit, it seems that the whole team at West Ham are getting the club in shape for a step up in performance and gearing up for a much brighter future - roll on the new stadium!
Nice touch about President Obama - I've always thought that West Ham should get a Royal Warrant - By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Purveyors of Football.
- 1 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 3 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 4 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 5 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 6 Animals bite rubbish after wheelie bin delivery delay
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Crunch meeting fails to provide breakthrough in school sick pay dispute
- 9 Six males detained after alleged brawl in Gants Hill
- 10 Teen stabbed in Chadwell Heath
Might have to remane the club the Royal West Ham United.
Wonder how long it'll be before "Voice of Doom" comes back!