Darts players join one half of Chas and Dave to record song for Woodford Green’s Haven House hospice
One half of the cockney singing duo Chas and Dave has joined forces with some of the top darts players in the world to record a song in aid of a Woodford Green children’s hospice.
Chas Hodges will donate all proceeds from Got My Ticket For The Darts to Haven House, in High Road after it is released exclusively on iTunes on Friday, May 18.
Chas said: “I hope it’s a great success, not least because it will help support a great cause, in an area close to where I grew up.”
The song will be premiered at the McCoy’s Premier League Darts Play-Offs at The O2 in London and sports promoter and chairman of the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) Barry Hearn is behind the catchy tune.
He said: “Haven House is a cause that is very dear to me, and I was determined that all proceeds should benefit this fantastic children’s hospice; so whether you’re a darts fan, a Chas fan, or both, get downloading!”
You may also want to watch:
The song’s video an be previewed by visiting www.youtube.com/officialpdc.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 9 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 10 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say