Darts players join one half of Chas and Dave to record song for Woodford Green’s Haven House hospice
One half of the cockney singing duo Chas and Dave has joined forces with some of the top darts players in the world to record a song in aid of a Woodford Green children’s hospice.
Chas Hodges will donate all proceeds from Got My Ticket For The Darts to Haven House, in High Road after it is released exclusively on iTunes on Friday, May 18.
Chas said: “I hope it’s a great success, not least because it will help support a great cause, in an area close to where I grew up.”
The song will be premiered at the McCoy’s Premier League Darts Play-Offs at The O2 in London and sports promoter and chairman of the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) Barry Hearn is behind the catchy tune.
He said: “Haven House is a cause that is very dear to me, and I was determined that all proceeds should benefit this fantastic children’s hospice; so whether you’re a darts fan, a Chas fan, or both, get downloading!”
You may also want to watch:
The song’s video an be previewed by visiting www.youtube.com/officialpdc.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 7 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 10 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School