Take our daily pub quiz: March 26
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Take a break from your desk and get your brain into gear as it is time for our daily pub quiz.
See how you get on in our latest boredom busting quiz, with topics including music, sport, TV and film.
Just because all the pubs are closed at the moment it doesn’t mean you have to miss out and you can also challenge all your mates.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, and once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know if you improved from yesterday.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
Good luck and remember, no searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 3 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 4 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 5 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 6 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 Covid-19: How Redbridge's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 10 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on