Daggers miss out on two festive fixtures
Daggers left short after another home fixture called off
DAGENHAM & Redbridge will be counting the cost after their home Boxing Day fixture against Brighton was postponed due to a frozen pitch.
And after their fixtures against Huddersfield and Peterborough were also victim of the weather earlier in the month, Daggers have been losing out on valuable revenue.
the club are reported to have losses of around �25-30,000 down before the festive period, and the postponement will only add to their woes.
Daggers clash away to Walsall, scheduled for today was postponed on Monday due to a frozen pitch at the Bescot Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
They are hoping to return to League One action on Saturday when they travel to Brentford.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 6 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 7 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP