Daggers miss out on two festive fixtures
Daggers left short after another home fixture called off
DAGENHAM & Redbridge will be counting the cost after their home Boxing Day fixture against Brighton was postponed due to a frozen pitch.
And after their fixtures against Huddersfield and Peterborough were also victim of the weather earlier in the month, Daggers have been losing out on valuable revenue.
the club are reported to have losses of around �25-30,000 down before the festive period, and the postponement will only add to their woes.
Daggers clash away to Walsall, scheduled for today was postponed on Monday due to a frozen pitch at the Bescot Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
They are hoping to return to League One action on Saturday when they travel to Brentford.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 4 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 5 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 9 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims