Daggers miss out on two festive fixtures
Daggers left short after another home fixture called off
DAGENHAM & Redbridge will be counting the cost after their home Boxing Day fixture against Brighton was postponed due to a frozen pitch.
And after their fixtures against Huddersfield and Peterborough were also victim of the weather earlier in the month, Daggers have been losing out on valuable revenue.
the club are reported to have losses of around �25-30,000 down before the festive period, and the postponement will only add to their woes.
Daggers clash away to Walsall, scheduled for today was postponed on Monday due to a frozen pitch at the Bescot Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
They are hoping to return to League One action on Saturday when they travel to Brentford.
- 1 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 7 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 8 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 9 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 10 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross