Daggers miss out on two festive fixtures
Daggers left short after another home fixture called off
DAGENHAM & Redbridge will be counting the cost after their home Boxing Day fixture against Brighton was postponed due to a frozen pitch.
And after their fixtures against Huddersfield and Peterborough were also victim of the weather earlier in the month, Daggers have been losing out on valuable revenue.
the club are reported to have losses of around �25-30,000 down before the festive period, and the postponement will only add to their woes.
Daggers clash away to Walsall, scheduled for today was postponed on Monday due to a frozen pitch at the Bescot Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
They are hoping to return to League One action on Saturday when they travel to Brentford.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 5 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 10 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole